You can check them out, here...
So what is iFly?
"iFLY is an indoor skydiving experience that creates true free fall conditions, just like skydiving, without having to jump out of an airplane. iFLY Orlando's 1,000 hp vertical wind tunnel generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air, on which you safely float. There’s no parachute, no jumping, and nothing attaching you to planet Earth. It’s just you and the air, it’s the most incredible adrenaline rush."
What you do...
- Arrive an hour before your flight time to check-in, complete your waiver, attend your training session, and change into your flight gear (all included)
- Your personal, highly-trained and accredited instructor guides you through the entire experience
- The whole experience lasts about 1 hour and each flight is the equivalent of one and a half skydives
- I believe the hour includes the training and prep.
- I believe they were only in the wind tunnel for a few minutes (twice)
PS. Pictures are of 1. my crazy brother flying and 2. the men in my family before they flew.