- Included (daily)
- 2 meals with a drink and dessert
- entree - average size
- dessert - large
- drink (bottled)
- 1 snack
- Anything from popcorn to fruit to ice cream
- ... and CANDY!!! This includes the Ghiradelli Store at Downtown Disney and the other candy stores (I must admit I'm a bit obsessed with candy.)
- Anything under $5
- Most meals were sized fairly well.
- Good??? Bad??? OK???
- GOOD! If you are staying at a a resort and eating at the Disney parks, THIS IS A MUST. It will save you $$ and will be the better option.
- BAD?? - I didn't really find anything bad, other then there is no meal plan for those under age 3. Having a baby who loves to eat can be a little frustrating as he wants to eat my food. But we were given some extra $$$ to supplement the little ones and ourselves if we needed a bite.
- Quick - It's all in the name
- Because it's quick serve, we didn't have to wait to be served and so it was a lot quicker and there was no waiting around to eat.
- A TON...we could ate at a variety of different restaurants and we did! There was something for everyone.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Disney Vaca 13 - Quick Service
We had the Quick Service Plan and I would recommend it for EVERYONE, especially if you are staying at a Disney World Resort. It's a MUST!!!!