These are so easy and the girls LOVE THEM! Abby helped with these. All you need is a good peanut butter or sugar cookie recipe and the extras...
DAY #2 Reindeer Cookies
What you need...1. Peanut Butter Dough or Sugar Cookies
What you do...1. Place a Tablespoon of Dough on a pan.
2. Place a Teaspoon of dough right under it, attached.
3. Repeat this on the pan until it's full. Make sure the "faces" are not to close
4. Cook @ 350 for 5-7 minutes or when done
5. While the cookies are cooling, place the M&Ms as eyes and the pretzel as antlers.
6. Grab some hot chocolate and one of those warm cookies and ENJOY! - Brandy