This was taken from one my recipe books. It is simple and delicious for family baking. Hope you enjoy it. - Brandy O.
What you need...1. Box of Devil Food Cake Mix (also eggs, oil and water)
2. 1 20oz Can of Cherry Pie Filling
3. 1 Package of Vanilla Instant Pudding
4. 1 Cup of Milk
5. 1 8oz tub of Cool Whip
What you do...1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Follow the directions on the Devils Food Cake Mix. (Mix the ingredients and place in a 9x13 pan and bake.)
3. While the cake is still warm, fork the top of the cake and then spread the cherry pie mixture on top.
4. While the cake cools, make the pudding (follow the directions on box) and then fold in the cool whip.
5. Then spread the pudding mixture over the cherry filling and efrigerate.