I brought all sorts of "fun" stickers, tape, and ribbon for them to decorate their vases. I also gave them an option to "frost" a message on their vases. This was definitely a favorite with the kids and the moms who received them.
What you need:
- Vases (I bought large circular vases so that the kids have lots of room to write)
- Letter Stickers
- Frosted-Glass Spray Paint
- Old Card Board
What we did:
- First I had the kids spell out a message on their vases with tape or stickers.
- Then we took the vases outdoors.
- We placed the vases upside down.
- Then we sprayed the vases completely with the frosted glass spray paint.
- We waited for about 30 minutes.
- When the paint was dry we peeled the stickers off
I only have pictures of the trial vases, but I wish you could have see the adorable vases they made. My favorite was one that said "Marvel Mom" on one side and "Supermom" on the other. They all did a great job. These are personal yet easy to make. - Rejoicing in the Present