Friday, June 5, 2015

DIY Burlap Wreath

I love those adorable mesh wreaths that everyone is making, so I just had to make one myself.   I wanted mine to be burlap, though, so this is what I did:


I collected my supplies:


  1. Red and tan burlap
  2. Burlap and lace ribbon
  3. Scissors
  4. Metal wreath form w/ green wire deco

Because I didn’t like the green on the deco wires, I spray painted them white to tone down the bright green.

Then I started bunching the red burlap, tying them, bunching tying… until I went totally around two times (inside loop and out).




 



I did this again with the tan burlap, filling in the gaps.

Next, I looped the lacy burlap in and out of the other burlap around the outer circle, and then made and attached a bow.




 




For more information, click on this youtube link to give you more of a visual.


REJOICING IN THE PRESENT


No comments:

Post a Comment