Saturday, May 9, 2015

To "that woman"

Dear precious lady,

I might know your name or I might not, but you are on my heart today. I know Mother's Day is hard for you and so I wanted to take the time to acknowledge you and send you my love.  If I could write you a card or draw a sweet picture for each of you, I would. 

... for that sweet lady whose precious baby was taken to heaven before you got to meet her/him, Happy Mother's Day!  You are a mother and you always will be.  Sadly, you don't get to carry that bundle around, just the burden/pain. One day, you will meet that sweet baby.  Oh, how precious that will be! Until then, I pray you have a blessed Mother's Day.

...for that sweet lady who soooo desires to become pregnant: every month is filled with pain and a reminder that you are still not pregnant. I am so sorry!  I pray that God will give you peace soon and that today will be a day filled with love and joy for you.

...for that sweet lady whose grown child/children have walked away from her life.  Her children have disrespected her,  ignored her,  used her or abused her.  Happy Mother's Day! You are to be honored and cherished and my heart breaks for you.  Keep on loving them with God's love.  You are a STAR in my book. 

...for that sweet lady whose child has died. ...you have held that baby. You began to rear that child and now this. This is so hard. ... I am so sorry! I pray that the good memories will keep your day filled with joy.  I celebrate you as a mom! Happy Mother's Day.

...for that sweet lady who is overwhelmed with raising her children on her own due the military, a broken heart, or whatever the circumstance, Happy Mother's Day. I know if your children had money or the ability to go to the store, they would buy one of everything for you. Keep on, keeping on. You are doing an amazing job!

...for that sweet lady who is raising her grandchildren. Wow, this is the time you are supposed to begin relaxing and now this. You don't always get applauded because you're not the birth mother; however, I celebrate you and ALL your hard work. Happy MOTHER's Day. You are a blessing. That child could not do without you!

...for that sweet lady who adopted older children who don't appreciate her.  They might not say this, but I will, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! You are amazing and you inspire me to be a better mom to my kids.  You love, even when you are cursed at. What an example to us all! God will bless you for this.

...for that sweet lady whose mother is not with her anymore. I know you would give anything to talk to her again. I'm so sorry! I hope that you can enjoy all the good memories you had with her. I hope you will be inspired to be a better mom and grandma because of her.

...for that sweet lady whose celebrating her mother's day in the hospital, whether for herself or her child, Happy Mother's Day! Hang in there, momma! This too shall pass! I pray that your day will be full of rest and peace. 

...for that sweet lady who is waiting for a husband but so desiring a family.  I hope you have a blessed day.  I would encourage you to "adopt" a mother whose hands are full. Adopt a child who seems unloved by his/her family.  You can still "mother". We need your help!

...for that sweet lady whose battle maybe I have not mentioned; I pray that your journey will grow you. I pray that you will be blessed. I pray that you will know the peace of God which passeth all understanding. 

To "THAT WOMAN":  I celebrate you!!!! Have a joyful-in-the-Lord,  peace-filled DAY - Rejoicing in the Present



1 comment:

  1. I love this!!! Holy Spirit inspired goodness! Thank u for writing!

    ReplyDelete