What did I use?
- Primer Spray Paint
- .99 Walmart White Spray Paint
- Scrapbook Stickers - Letters
What did I do
- I spelled out their names on the side of the piggies
- Then I sprayed a base coat of Primer Spray Paint
- After letting it dry, I sprayed a couple different coats of my cheap white spray paint
- I let them dry in between sprays.
- Once they were dry and one I got the desired look I took off the stickers so that the color would come through.
They came out so cute! - Rejoicing in the Present