This is a super cute valentine that you can send to friends and relatives that live far away.
You can also put some other fun things in the card as well. I also slipped a "coupon" for a free foot massage on one of the hearts for my hubby.
What you need...
1. Construction or Scrapbook paper
What you do...
1. Fold and cut your envelope/card so that it opens at the bottom
2. Glue on hearts and color/design your envelope
3. Cute a zillion :-) hearts to put in your envelope. The more the better
4. Place the hearts and extras (coupons) into the envelope, fold and tape shut
5. Mail and wait for the reply:-)
<3- Rejoicing in the present