Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snap Shot of our Christmas






We had a great Christmas! Jeremy spoiled me with attention, his love/care and a NEW camera (to take better pics of our baby). Of course my favorite gifts was a sweet letter from my favorite man. All in all it as a great time with family and friends.Here are some pictures I took over the Christmas holiday. I thought this might give you some ideas for next years pics. Enjoy!!!
Disclaimer - If you try the picture with the Christmas lights, BE CAREFUL! Test to make sure that the bulbs are not hot. Also DO NOT LEAVE THE CHILD UNATTENDED at any time. You can not turn your back for 1 second and make sure the cords do not get wrapped around. We took these shots in a few minutes and those lights were taken off and put out of reach. It's a very cute idea BUT please be careful!










No comments:

Post a Comment