Week 2 Challenge – This week we will be a little more creative with our praise. Below are some fun ideas.
The “Pour on the Praise” List:
1. Write a love message on the mirror. Use lipstick or if that’s too messy – write little love notes on post-it notes and hang them around…by the coffee pot, on the mirror, on his steering wheel and on his pillow.
2. Pack a love message in his lunch
3. Use sidewalk chalk and write a love message on the driveway
4. Write a list of ten things you admire about him and give it to him in letter form.
or make this:
Use a small notebook and write out the ABC’s of why you love him.
5. Make a toast to him at dinner with friends. Or raise your glass at dinner and list the things you admire about your husband for your children to hear!
6. Buy or make your husband a trophy and engrave it with the words “The Best Husband in the World.” (I found a cheap trophy at a party supplies store – the kids loved presenting it to daddy)
7. Write a poem – even if you can’t write – it can be goofy. Include in it references to your favorite movies, restaurants, places to go and memories. He will enjoy the trip down memory lane and the laugh!
8- Blow up balloons and put a loving message in each one. Fill your bedroom with balloons as a surprise.
Or one helium balloon for each year you’ve been married.
9- Take a roll of receipt tape and write a long message with the things you admire and respect about your husband – then roll it up and put it in a bottle for your husband to open and read. (I made many of these for my husband in college when we were dating long distance. I mailed them in packages.)
10. Frame the lyrics to your first dance
“The wise woman builds her house,but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.”
Get creative this week. This list is just to inspire you – feel free to do your own thing. We can’t wait to hear about it!!!
Your husband’s are going to be SO blessed this week!
Last week I left a note on my hubby's FB wall and I didn't hear back, but he might not have seen it. This week I am going to start my daily valentines as well as praise notes. We will see how it goes. Thanks Courtney! - rejoicing in the present