For those of us who prefer ham over turkey for Thanksgiving, this is a really delicious ham recipe.
Coca Cola Ham
Large Bone-In Ham
XL Baking Bag
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Liter of Coca Cola
1 Can of Pineapple Slices
What to do...
1. Stab slits in the ham with a knife.
2. Slowly mix the brown sugar and coca cola until dissolved.
3. Place the ham in the baking bag and slowly pour the mixture on the ham.
4. Toothpick pineapple slices on the ham with a cherry in the middle.
5.Cook all night on 250...by morning it will have fallen off the bone!
6. I usually put mine in around 10pm and it is done around 8-9am the following morning.