Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Take Me to the King

Life can be rough. Right? You, of course, know this. Many of you, dear ladies, are under such HEAVY burdens. I know, because I talk to many ladies like you.

A while back, I stumbled upon a song and it's message was exactly what I needed to hear. See, ladies, I do get you. Sometimes, I feel I am DONE. I can't just put a smile on my face and act like everything is ok. I am so burdened down by the load I am carrying, I am burdened down with the loads my friends are carrying.

...but I was reminded, through a song, that I need Jesus. I need the Healer.

I love my friends, I love my family, I love my church BUT it's Jesus I need. I need my Savior. I need my Father. I need the Holy Spirit to fill me up, I just need MY KING! Take me to the King!

Now, I don't know what music style you like and, for many of you, this may be very non-traditional ...but the lyrics give the straight-up message that you may need.



 Take Me to the King <-(Listen to it here)


Dear friend, I get you. Sometimes you're done. ...but that is when you need to shout "Take me to the King."

...our God the Father, the King, our Lord, our Savior. He wants to hold us tight. He wants to take that broken mess and put it back together. He wants to heal us and help us.

 "I don't have much to bring. My heart it torn to pieces but it's everything I have. Here I am Lord."

So, dear friends, "Lay me at the throne, leave me there alone." He is the only one who can do ANYTHING about it. ....and He will!!!!

TAKE ME TO THE KING!!!! - Rejoicing in the Present


No comments:

Post a Comment