Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Virginity vs. Purity - Part 2

Regarding the subject of virginity vs. purity, I think we need to discuss the hot topic of romance novels, especially the popular one, 50 SHADES OF GREY.  I love Priscilla Shirer's open conversation about "50 Shades of Grace".  Please take the time to watch this clip. Tomorrow, I will actually discuss the book.


My sweet lady friends, please know that it is not OK to bring a third party into your relationship, except Jesus Christ.  If we can focus our eyes on Jesus and intimately have a relationship with him, then other things will fall into place.

Your sin is not to big for God to forgive. His grace is sufficient. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

Ladies, we CAN NOT do it on our own. We must rely on the power of God to help us live a life of purity. Whether this struggle is to refrain from physical contact outside of marriage or even to surrender to our husbands and his needs inside of marriage, we must live a life surrendered and focused on Jesus. 

The goal is PURITY not virginity. - Rejoicing in the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment