Thursday, February 12, 2015

More "Love" Comments from Kids.

Kids aging from 5 to 10 years old were interviewed about love. This is from rinkworks.com. Below are my favorites, to see the whole list, go to rinkworks.com. I truly laughed my way through this list...

"I think you're supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn't supposed to be so painful." -- Manuel, age 8

"Once I'm done with kindergarten, I'm going to find me a wife." -- Tom, age 5

"On the first date, they just tell each other lies, and that usually gets them interested enough to go for a second date." -- Mike, 10 - HAHAHAHAHA...this is a favorite


"One of you should know how to write a check. Because, even if you have tons of love, there is still going to be a lot of bills." -- Ava, age 8 - YES MAAM! :-)

"Most men are brainless, so you might have to try more than once to find a live one." -- Angie, age 10 ...I wonder if her mom said this?

"[Being] single is better . . . for the simple reason that I wouldn't want to change no diapers. Of course, if I did get married, I'd figure something out. I'd just phone my mother and have her come over for some coffee and diaper-changing." -- Kirsten, age 10 hahahahahahahahha ...if only it was this easy. Especially when your mom lives 12 hours away. 

"Love will find you, even if you are trying to hide from it. I been trying to hide from it since I was five, but the girls keep finding me." -- Dave, age 8  :-)



Kissing:

"It's never okay to kiss a boy. They always slobber all over you. That's why I stopped doing it." -- Tammy, age 10 

"I know one reason kissing was created. It makes you feel warm all over, and they didn't always have electric heat or fireplaces or even stoves in their houses." -- Gina, age 8 ...back in the days, this is how you kept each other warm. HAHAHA

"The rules goes like this: if you kiss someone, then you should marry her and have kids with her. It's the right thing to do." -- Howard, age 8 smart young boy



How People In Love Act:

"All of a sudden, the people get movies fever so they can sit together in the dark." -- Sherm, age 8 this boys knows to much 

"Romantic adults usually are all dressed up, so if they are just wearing jeans it might mean they used to go out or they just broke up." -- Sarah, age 9

"It's love if they order one of those desserts that are on fire. They like to order those because it's just like how their hearts are -- on fire." -- Christine, age 9 hahahahahahaha I would have loved to see this girl explain this fact. 

Strategies For Making People Fall In Love With You:

"Tell them that you own a whole bunch of candy stores." -- Del, age 6 YES!!!!!

Good Advice About Love:

"Tell your wife that she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck!" -- Ricky, age 7

"Don't forget your wife's name. That will mess up the love." -- Erin, age 8

"Be a good kisser. It might make your wife forget that you never take out the trash." -- Erin, age 8


What To Do When a First Date Turns Sour:
"I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns." -- Craig, age 9 I love this strategy~

Why People In Love Often Hold Hands:
"They want to make sure their rings don't fall off, because they paid good money for them." -- Gavin, age 8 

I hope you got a giggle out of these thoughts. - Rejoicing in the Present

No comments:

Post a Comment