What you Need:
4-5 Chicken Breasts
1 Box Stovetop Stuffing Mix for Chicken
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 8oz Container of Sour Cream
1.5 Cups of Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Melted Butter
Salt and Pepper
What you Do:
- Boil chicken breasts in a large pot on the stove until done or near done. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl combine cheese, cream of chicken, and sour cream.
- Place chicken in a greased 9x13 casserole dish, cover with sauce, and top with stuffing.
- Bake approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Drizzle with melted butter.