Saturday, May 11, 2013

I just don't have the words....

Describe colors to a blind person, describe noises to a deaf man, describe the way you feel when your child gives you that beaming smile or describe how your heart feels when your husbands tells his friends how much he loves you. These are nearly impossible.

What is even more impossible is describing the love, admiration and respect I have toward my mom. She has the beautiful spirit one could ever have. She loves her children with all her being and would support them in any way to be successful especially in their spiritual walk.

My mother is not just my mom, she also was my teacher for 8 years, she was my nurse through 4 major back surgeries, she was my counselor and support through my "many issues" and is now my best friend. She also had to put up with a lot of trash from me during my teen years, but instead of just kicking me out the door and sending me off to a boarding school she, held on for the ride and loved me through it all.

To this day, I still call her almost every day. When I have issues, she listens and helps me through,  Many times, she makes me see the "other side." I have teased her before with "Can't you ever take my side and not the other person's" but in this, she is helping me! She is constantly supporting me and educating me. Many of the blog posts articles are ones that she has sent me to look at. She is a RUBY a perfect beautiful gem.

I owe my mom my life, spiritually, physically and emotionally. I can not do justice, to how much she means to me, but here is to trying. I love you MOM! I just wish I could tell you how much you mean to me.

LOVE,
Joy

Ps. I'm sorry about the grammar. My editor, is the one who this letter is to. :-)
Pss. Doesn't my mom and my sister look lovely. I snapped it one Christmas, This is a GREAT illustration of her love for her children

No comments:

Post a Comment