Graduation is upon us and these are super easy, super yummy and super quick treat that you can make for your party!
What you need....
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints or some type of square chocolate cookie
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
What you do...
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper.
- Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup;
- Center a mint on each.
- Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel.
- (or you can use a sour straw and glue it on with chocolate frosting)
- Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yields: 2 dozen.
I was at a graduation the other night and they had these. THEY ARE SUPER CUTE!!! - rejoicing in the present