Saturday, May 7, 2016

Happy Mother's Day Mom 2016

I got to share my story this weekend to the sweet ladies at Oak Ridge Baptist Church.

What an opportunity!

As I sit here and think about what I talked about, I can't imagine that story without another character

As I think about my journey, every bit of it includes a very dear woman. She has been my teacher, my nurse, my best friend, my confidant, and mostly my mom. 

I have called her crying, yelling, laughing and shaking. We talk nearly everyday and sometimes a few times a day. 

I will call her and say, "Mom can you please pray for this?" and she will reply "I have been."

She is such an amazing woman and even though she has a very different personality, I believe that she has inspired me to be me. 

I can't say enough about this incredible woman. I just pray and hope that I become at least half the mom she is to me. I love you mom!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment