Saturday, December 31, 2016

After A While...

So this the beginning of the end, at least for now. I'm making some big cuts in 2017.

Many of you know the story of how I started blogging. If you don't click here

I have always had a desire to reach other woman and make their journey just a little easier, a little brighter. But first and foremost I am a mom before I am a blogger. One of the problems I have with my blog is that it is mainly tied to Facebook and well Facebook takes up too much of my time. I do have a few groups that I will continue to reach out to through it but I am cutting out most of my FB time. 

Also I am cutting my time on my phone. I have decided, as my goal for 2017, to look up. My kids need me 24/7 and I really hate that too many times I have to say. "Hold on honey, let me send this message." So, I will only be using my phone during their quiet time/nap time and at nights. I don't want my kids to grow up with a picture of their mom looking down at her phone all the time. 

Lastly, I just haven't really had time to write. I will continue to guest blog on Living On PB & J but for now I feel like it's time to take a break. 
After a while, Joy 



No comments:

Post a Comment